The Meeker Water Department is committed to providing our customers with the highest quality and most reliable drinking water at the most reasonable cost possible. We are responsible for diverting and storing raw water supplies, processing water at the treatment plant, distributing treated water, and assuring water quality during each step of the process.
Water is produced for Town Residents as well as Bulk and Out of Town Users.
To Report a Water Break 970-878-5344
After Hours Emergencies 970-878-9600 (RBCSO Dispatch)
Click the button above. The first time you will register; after that, payments are an easy 3-step process.
Download “PSN Payments” from the App Store® or Google Play™. TIP: Go online to create your payer profile before you use the app.
*By paying online, mobile or phone:
• A $1.00 convenience fee is charged for checking/savings payments; 2.75% (+50¢ if payment is less than $100) is applied to credit/debit card payments.
• You can pay immediately or schedule a payment.
• You can print receipts, view past payments and see the status of payments.
If you need assistance with paying online, call PSN at 866-917-7368.
We use Payment Service Network to process our payments. PSN has been certified as maintaining the highest level of security as required by the credit card industry.
For More Information:
- Water Rates
- Utility Pipe Maintenance
- Water Saving Tips
- Protecting The Drinking Water Supply
- Source Water Protection Plan
- 2017 CCR for 2016
- 2014 Consumer Confidence Report
- 2013 Consumer Confidence Report
- 2012 Consumer Confidence Report
ACH Debit Authorization